Hello Everyone!
I will be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the next two years. I will be serving in the Denver, Colorado area. If you would like to stay in touch with me, you can write me letters. My address will be updated on this blog. For now, the address that you can write me at is
Elder Kepler Taylor Ridge
MTC Mailbox #245
CO-DENS 0402
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
I can be written at this address for the next three weeks after which it will be updated on here as well as a weekly email. If you do write me and would like to be written back, please write your address in the letter, but if for some reason I do not write you back, I am very sorry as I am sure I will be extremely busy. I would love to hear from all of you and I will see you all in two years!
Love,
Kepler
No comments:
Post a Comment