Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012


Dear Friends and Family,

I LOVE it here.  It is so awesome!  My companion’s name is Elder Searle and he is great.  The first week here has been overwhelming but awesome at the same time.  A lot of people give the MTC a bad wrap, but I like it.  It is funny today seeing all of the new missionaries that got here today and just look lost because that was me a week ago.  But it was pretty easy to catch on to so it’s not bad at all.  My teachers are great too.  Their names are Brother Coffman and Sister Cutler.  They help everyone out so much, I love it. 

I saw Mariah on Sunday evening so that was pretty cool because she is the only person I have seen that I know from home.  I saw my friend Clark that teaches here and that was super awesome too, he helped me out a lot the other day. 

Right now I am “teaching” 4 people.  It is a great experience and a good way to learn how to teach effectively.  I am so eager to get out to Colorado though!  I am still waiting to see Brady and Spencer soon hopefully.  But I love the Church and everything about it.  I am so glad I have the opportunity to teach others what I know to be true and help them in their lives!  I love you all! 

Love,
Kepler

No comments:

Post a Comment