Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012

Kepler sent me pictures this week.  :)  These were all taken while he was in the MTC.











And now for excerpts from his email...


Dear Friends and Family,

This week was fantastic!  We are still teaching Kristi and Elizabeth and they are both doing awesome!  Kristi is getting baptized on May 2nd.  We don't have a date set for Elizabeth yet, but I'm sure we will in the near future.  We're also teaching a kid named Andy who said he wants to be baptized as well.  We need to teach him a few more times.  We are also working with a lot of less-active people.  Some of them seem to still have an interest, but others seem to hate the church. 

The mileage we are allowed to put on the car was cut back last week.  We only had 146 and we typically have 250 so it was hard to stay under.  There were 2 days when we didn't even touch the car and we still went over 6 miles.  We were given 180 this week, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Right now I'm borrowing a bike from our Elder's Quorum President...who is awesome.  He's super nice, but he is very blunt and he swears.  He reminds me of Dustin, I love it.  Everything here is so awesome.

Every now and then when President Mayes wants to do a training and people can't make it from all over the place, we do it on a conference call.  It's kind of cool, but it can be difficult to concentrate sometimes.  In the mornings, sometimes I can be extremely tired and I think, "why am I so much more tired right now?" And then I go and take my Adderall and after that I'm way on top of my game!  Haha.

I love it here, everyone needs to write me more!

Love,

Kepler

No comments:

Post a Comment