Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Dear Friends and Family,

I have some terrific news...KRISTI IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON WEDNESDAY!  It is going to be awesome.  She asked me to be a witness for it. 

Earlier this week, we got a different car.  Mom, I remember you asking either Dustin or Brady about buying one.  Do not EVER buy a mission car. 

It is going great so far.  I get to play basketball every p-day, so that is nice, and I'm also learning how to play lacrosse, which is huge here in Colorado.  It is seriously the most fun sport I have ever played! 

How is everyone is the YSA doing?  Everyone that is left at least?  I hope everyone is doing awesome.  Congratulations to Gavin on finding a job in the happiest place on earth.  And congratulations to Dustin for graduating and finally starting your job! 

Keep me posted.  I'd love to hear from everybody.  I love you all.

Love,
Kepler

No comments:

Post a Comment