Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 28, 2012


Dear Friends and Family,

So the MTC is going GREAT!  I absolutely love being here serving the Lord.  It is hard to believe that in just a few days I will be in Denver for two years!  But I am ready to go. 

I sprained my ankle.  I had to be on crutches for 2 days and now I’m not allowed to do anything at the gym unless I’m wearing a brace.  It is all better now and does not bother me at all.

I have gotten to see a ton of my friends while I have been here.  I saw Weston, Matt, and Clark, and then on top of that I have gotten to see Spencer and Brady too which is awesome.  I am not really sure what else to write because everything pretty much goes the same.  I like my district, but I think I could only handle having one of them as a companion which is lucky because he is the one that I am companions with. 

I would love to hear from everyone!  I’ll put my Denver address in my next email.  But I love being here!  I know the Church is true and can help anyone and everyone better their lives!  I love you all.

Love,
Kepler

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your mission, brother! I am sure you will be great! Love and miss you. Klaus

    ReplyDelete